Titan ICT’s IP/MPLS Network solutions encompass a diverse range of services to address the complex needs of large organisations and enterprise operations.
From providing high level advice on new and emerging technologies through to designing and delivering highly efficient and modern network communications systems, we can help you design the right solution.
Providing leading-edge advice and systems integration for IP/MPLS Networks is a key capability of our business. Titan ICT's consultants and engineers are highly experienced in this field and are actively involved in the design, deployment and management of IP/MPLS Network projects across Australia.
Our expertise encompasses all facets of IP/MPLS applications including:
- IP/MPLS network design
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- IP telephony
- Network security
- Wireless networking
- Routing and switching
- Service provider technologies
- VPN services
- Multi-service network platforms
- MPLS traffic engineering
We are committed to assisting our clients in choosing the right solution that meets their specific requirements, ultimately being able to effectively deliver the best IP/MPLS communications network possible.
In addition to providing cost-effective options for IP/MPLS network design, engineering and systems integration, we can also help with developing business plans and feasibility studies. This ensures the network solution not only fits well from a technology perspective, but also makes sense as an investment. It’s our know-how that sets us apart.
Network Communications services include:
- Economic analysis and business plans
- Market research
- Technology review
- Product selection and analysis
- Contract and vendor management
- Management of IP/MPLS initiatives
- RFQ, RFP management
Design and Engineering Services
- Network design and engineering
- Operational support systems design
- Network management system design
Network Construction Management
- Management of vendors and contractors
- Provisioning networks
Network Operation and Maintenance
- Network maintenance
- Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- Equipment installation
- Monitoring and trouble resolution
- Network upgrades
- Vendor / service provider management